Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function,
February 19th – 21st, 2018 $499
This Course is Sold Out
- Functional, Fascial and Structural approaches in one program
- Understand how the body really moves,
- Break the myths of anatomy and physiology
- And learn to make the appropriate changes to maximize efficiency.
Begin your journey with: Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function
One short course. . . long-lasting results for you!
A revolutionary map with practical results! Transform your view of myofascial anatomy and expand your ability to assess postural and movement patterns, and to create lasting fascial change with your hands.
In this exciting course you will learn about the myofascial tissue and its many roles in the body. You will begin to appreciate how the body incorporates the Anatomy Train Lines to create easy and graceful movement – provided they are in some form of balance and harmony; restriction or weakness in one section can have many compensatory effects elsewhere.
This workshop will show you how that happens, how to trace the lines of strain and, most importantly, how you can develop strategies to deal with them.
This is the first workshop to combine Anatomy Trains theory alongside structural and functional anatomy and analysis, blending together the concepts of tensegrity with elastic recoil for movement efficiency.
- Get the latest information on fascia, muscle, and movement
- Be able to identify the 12 myofascial meridians and their link to human growth, development, perception and consciousness
- Accurately “BodyRead” posture and movement; assess your clients in a new way
- Gain effective myofascial and movement strategies
- Develop treatment strategies specific to your clients’ structural and functional patterns
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function courses give you new techniques to transform structure by reaching deeper issues in the tissues.
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function is suitable for Manual Therapists, it also serves as the prerequisite to the ATSI Certification Program.
Note: This course is a prerequisite for taking the The Structural Essential Series (SE). It is also the pre-requisite for the Anatomy Trains Structural Integration (KMI) Professional Certification course(see below).
Structural Essentials is the beginning of your ATSI Structural Integration journey and will be a mixture of Manual techniques, theory and body reading. Anatomy Trains Structure and Function is a pre-requisite course to be taken prior to beginning Structural Essentials.
Anatomy Trains offers 6 Structural Essentials courses that form Part 1 of the ATSI training. You must take all 6 courses to be able to carry on through the training. The courses are best absorbed in the order suggested below, but can be taken in any order
The 6 Structural Essentials courses are a set of intensive soft-tissue technique courses. These courses are part of the ATSI training but can also be taken as stand alone courses if you just want to further your anatomy knowledge and gain new techniques. They are divided into functional regions.
Each course thoroughly conveys 15 – 20 technique ‘templates’, designed for versatile application for the different patterns your clients bring to you.
Each course includes:
- Relevant anatomy for the area– short intensive and integrated presentations assemble the best figures from multiple sources, including brand new learning tools such as video of fascial dissections and palpation of the relevant structures to convey the information in an inspiring and understandable fashion.
- BodyReading (visual assessment)– the common postural and movement implications – how to see and ‘read’ them in the intricacy of individual patterns
- Fascial Release Techniques– each technique is fully laid out for intent and ‘feel’, with plenty of time for practice, ensuring that you can apply these methods immediately in your practice.
- Arches and the Legs – 2 ½ days – February, 2018
- Fans of the Hip – 3 days – February, 2019
- Abdomen, Chest and Breath – 2 ½ days – February, 2019
- Tensegrity Spine – 2 ½ days – TBD
- Shoulders & Arms – 2 ½ days – TBD
- Head, Neck & Jaw – 2 days – TBD
Cancellation Policy: Full refund for cancellation up to January 19th with a $50 cancellation fee. Due to the time, investment and planning necessary for these events, tuition is non-refundable after January 19th, 2018.